JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA
Hyper – Range Water-reducing “Superplasticizer” Concrete
Admixture Based On Polycarboxylic Ether.
JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA is a high performance, hyper-range water- reducing concrete
admixture based on Polycarboxylic ether that is formulated to produce flowing concrete
and to improve early & ultimate concrete strengths. It effectively reduces the concrete
mixing water, so it improves all physical and mechanical properties of the concrete.
After mixing with the concrete ingredients, it is adsorbed on cement particles
introducing a powerful deflocculating behavior which helps in reduction of the mixing
water and allowing increasing both early and ultimate strengths. It is developed for
applications in the ready mixed and precast concrete industries where the highest
durability and performance is required.
JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA is formulated to be used as powerful superplasticizer
chemical concrete admixture to produce high quality concrete with high early & ultimate
strengths are required:
▪ Skyscrapers and large size buildings.
▪ Self-compacting concrete structures requiring high fluidity.
▪ Bridges requiring high strength and durability.
▪ Pre-cast concrete structures with consistent concretes..
JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA
▪ Reduces effectively concrete mixing water.
▪ Increased early and ultimate compressive strength.
▪ Increased flexural strength.
▪ Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
▪ Enable quick removal of formwork and early use of concrete
▪ Improves all the physical as well as the mechanical properties of the concrete.
▪ Improves surface finishes.
▪ Eliminates any risk of segregation, shrinkage, bleeding and creep.
▪ Provides high dense concrete and hence improving the waterproofing properties
and protecting the concrete reinforcement from water-borne soluble salts.
▪ Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic, chloride-free and non-corrosive.
▪ Formulated to be suitable for the Middle East conditions.
Appearance Medium viscous light brown liquid
Specific Gravity 1.10 ± 0.05 @ 20 C.
Air-entrainment Less than 0.5 % additional air is entrained.
6.0 ± 1.0
Dosage is influenced by cement type, mix design; quality of used materials, ambient
temperatures and specific requirements, so site trials should be carried out for
determination of suitable dosage.
Dosage is approximately: 0.4 – 1.5 % by the weight of used cement.
JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA should be added to the mixing water or directly to the mixed
concrete. It shall not be added directly to cement or dry mix. For proper addition,
automatic dispenser shall be used.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety:
▪ JAZE CRETE PC EXTRA is non-flammable, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
▪ Splashes should be washed with water
▪ For ecology, follow the local regulations.
▪ It is not dangerous during transportation