JAZECOAT – EP150 is 2-component, solvent-free (100 % solid), non-toxic, epoxy resin-based
high- build, high performance, chemical resistant protective coating. It will provide after
application and curing a durable protective, sealing & decorative film with an excellent abrasion
& chemical resistance that is easy to-clean surface finish. It is based on selected epoxy resin &
special hardener that resist amine blush. The product is available in standard colours or any
colour upon request.
JAZECOAT– EP150 is formulated to provide continuous protective coating having slip resistant,
abrasion resistant, chemical resistant properties. It formulated for lining and waterproofing water
retaining structures and water treatment plants, sewage concrete and metal pipes. It suitable for
areas where thick film is required such as:
▪ Water tanks & reservoirs and silos.
▪ Food processing areas.
▪ Concrete & steel pipes
▪ Dairies and kitchens
▪ Storage tanks.
▪ Laboratories and clean rooms
▪ Sewage works
▪ Water treatment plants
▪ Easy to apply by suitable brush or roller.
▪ Excellent adhesion to sound masonry substrates: porous and non-porous.
▪ Does not support the growth of bacteria.
▪ Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
▪ Enables the cement-based substrates to breathe while waterproofing.
▪ Elastomeric with excellent elongation and recovery properties.
▪ Decorative and improves the surface appearance.
▪ Non-toxic, approved to be in contact with drinking water.
▪ Protects against waterborne salts (e.g. chlorides, Sulphate, etc.), atmospheric gases
and carbonation (1.8 mm of the cured film is equivalent to 150 mm of concrete)
▪ UV resistant
▪ Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, oxygen and water.
▪ Dirt pick-up resistance.
Appearance Brushable consistency.
Specific Gravity @20 C 1.4
Solid Content 65 % by weight
Application temperature 5 – 50 C.
Time between recoating 4 – 6-hours.
Tensile Strength 2 N/ mm2
Water Vapour Diffusion resistance SD 0.11 m @ 400 DFT
Elongation (ASTM D-412) 550 – 600 %
Initial Surface Absorption (ISAT, BS 1881 Part 5) > 95 reduction against control
Carbon Dioxide Diffusion resistance
Equivalent thickness of air: Initial > 90 meters
After 2000 hours QUV > 90 meters
Crack- bridging 1.5-mm @ 400- DFT
Coverage 0.25 Kg / m2 per coat (3.5 m2
For the JAZEGARD SN 70, coverage is
about 12.5 – 13 m2
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZECOAT – AR is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil. Mix with plenty amount of sand
before this to comply with the local regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap.