JAZECOAT – EPHC is 2-component, solvent-free (100% solid), non-toxic, epoxy resin-based
modified with polysulfide resins, high- build, high performance, flexible, highly chemical resistant
protective coating. It will provide after application and curing a durable protective, sealing &
decorative film with an excellent impact & chemical resistance that is easy to-clean surface finish.
It is based on selected epoxy and polysulfide resins & special hardener that resist amine blush.
The product is available in standard colours or any colour upon request.
JAZECOAT– EPHC is formulated to provide continuous protective coating having highly
chemical & impact resistant properties. It formulated for lining and waterproofing water retaining
structures and water treatment plants, sewage concrete and metal pipes. It suitable for areas
where thick film is required such as:
▪ Water tanks & reservoirs and silos.
▪ Food processing areas.
▪ Concrete & steel pipes
▪ Oil refineries.
▪ Paper mils.
▪ Laboratories and abattoirs.
▪ Sewage works
▪ Water treatment plants.
▪ Power Stations
▪ Garages and hangars
▪ Easy to apply by suitable brush or roller.
▪ Low VOC, odourless, non-toxic.
▪ Low viscosity, excellent penetration power.
▪ Excellent adhesion to concrete & masonry substrates.
▪ Superior adhesion to dry & damp surfaces with excellent tensile & flexural
▪ Resists amine blush even at low temperatures and high humidity.
▪ Zero induction time.
▪ Formulated for the Middle East Climates.ooring to concrete, steel, and masonry products.
▪ Sealing concrete substrates providing more protection against the chemical
reagents, water and water-soluble salts.
▪ Sealing the epoxy mortar screed: JAZEFLOOR – EPT.
Appearance Light Black liquid (mixed materials)
Specific Gravity @20 C 1
Reistance 5 x 104
to 1 x 106 ohms
Solid Content 100 % by weight
Application temperature) 5 – 35 C.
Pot-life @ 25 C 70-minutes.
Full cure @ 25 C 7-days
Bond Strength to concrete 3 N / mm2
Coverage 0.20 Kg per m2 depending upon the
conditions of the substrate and
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZEPRIME-AS is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil. Mix with plenty amount of
sand before this to comply with the local regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap.