Water-based, Anticorrosive Mold Release Agent
JAZEFORM-W is Water-based, anticorrosive mould & formwork release agent that is based
on a blend of mineral oils with water, low viscosity and special additive to improve its
properties. It is formulated to provide easy release & removal of formwork and to produce
high quality concrete surface finish.
JAZEFORM-W is formulated as mold release agent for easy formwork release and high
quality & stain- free concrete surfaces. It is used prior casting concrete upon:
▪ Timber formworks
▪ Steel formworks
▪ Plywood formworks.
▪ Plastic formworks.
▪ Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray methods.
▪ Very good adhesion to formwork surfaces.
▪ Protects steel formwork from rusting & corrosion.
▪ Provides quick & easy release of formwork.
▪ Can be used with all types of formworks.
▪ Provides stain-free, good surface finish and high quality concrete.
▪ Reduces surface defects in both formworks and concrete surfaces.
Appearance Milky white liquid
Specific Gravity @ 20 C 1.0
Chloride Content Nil
Adhesion to steel, plywood Very good
Flash point 75 C
Film Appearance Clear, tack-free film
Resistance to weathering Very good.
Coverage It will depend on the conditions of the substrate,
but approximately 40 – 50 m2
Guide for Applications
All formwork surfaces shall be clean, free from dust, oil & grease or other contaminants that
will affect the bond between formwork substrate and the product.
Stir well before use.
Apply onto the prepared formwork substrate in a thin coat uniformly by spray, brush
Over coating may lead to surface dusting.
Protect the coated surfaces from rain.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety
▪ JAZEFORM-W is flammable, and non-corrosive.
▪ Any contamination of skin shall be removed and then washed with normal
water and soap.
▪ For disposal, mix with sand and burry in landfill and follow the local regulations.