JAZEGARD SN is a stabilizing primer that is based on a blend of selected Silane –
siloxane, wetting agents and solvent carrier. It is a reactive primer that is capable of
producing a chemically-bound hydrophobic barrier: thus inhibiting the passage of water
& waterborne salts and at the same time enables the substrate to breathe.
It is suitable for tropical & Middle East climates
JAZEGARD SN is formulated to be used as an indivisible shield, water-repellent &
waterproofing and continuous invisible protective agent as:
▪ Continuous protective and waterproof agent against water & water-borne salts.
▪ As damp-proof agent under or above floor screeds.
▪ As a part of waterproofing system beneath ground level.
▪ Swimming pools & roof protective coating.
▪ Internal & exterior waterproofing and damp proofing concrete, and masonry
▪ Sealing and protective agent for water tanks and reservoirs.
▪ Foundation, bridges, and basement protection.
▪ All similar works.
▪ Easy to apply by suitable brush or roller.
▪ Excellent adhesion to sound masonry substrates: porous and non-porous.
▪ Does not support the growth of bacteria.
▪ Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
▪ Enables the cement-based substrates to breathe while waterproofing.
▪ Elastomeric with excellent elongation and recovery properties.
▪ Decorative and improves the surface appearance.
▪ Non-toxic, approved to be in contact with drinking water.
▪ Protects against waterborne salts (e.g. chlorides, Sulphate, etc.), atmospheric gases
and carbonation (1.8 mm of the cured film is equivalent to 150 mm of concrete)
▪ UV resistant
▪ Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, oxygen and water.
▪ Dirt pick-up resistance.
Appearance Brushable consistency.
Specific Gravity @20 C 1.4
Solid Content 65 % by weight
Application temperature 5 – 50 C.
Time between recoating 4 – 6-hours.
Tensile Strength 2 N/ mm2
Water Vapour Diffusion resistance SD 0.11 m @ 400 DFT
Elongation (ASTM D-412) 550 – 600 %
Initial Surface Absorption (ISAT, BS 1881 Part 5) > 95 reduction against control
Carbon Dioxide Diffusion resistance
Equivalent thickness of air: Initial > 90 meters
After 2000 hours QUV > 90 meters
Crack- bridging 1.5-mm @ 400- DFT
Coverage 0.25 Kg / m2 per coat (3.5 m2
For the JAZEGARD SN 70, coverage is
about 12.5 – 13 m2
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZECOAT – AR is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil. Mix with plenty amount of sand
before this to comply with the local regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap.