High-range “Superplasticizer”, Expanding Cement Mortar & powdered Concrete
Admixture for Grouting Aid
JAZEGROUT Aid is high-range “superplasticizer” expanding mortar & powdered concrete
admixture where low W / C ratio & high flowability and positive expansion are required. It is
formulated to produce high quality grout with increased mechanical properties & durability and
without any risk of bleeding, segregation and plastic shrinkage. It supplied in powder form that
contains a blend of shrinkage compensating agent enabling complete expansion during plastic
status and before initial setting time ensuring maximum Effective Bearing Area (EBA), selected
superplasticizer and other additive to improve performance.
JAZEGROUT Aid is formulated to be used as an admixture to produce non-shrink, positive
expansion, high strength, high -flow cementitious grout in:
▪ Pre-stressed cable ducts.
▪ Bed grouting.
▪ Rock and soil anchoring.
▪ Tunnel lining.
▪ Non-shrink infilling of voids & holes between new and old concrete.
▪ All similar works.
▪ Easy to mix and to apply.
▪ Water reduction up to 25 %.
▪ Positive expansion system that compensates plastic shrinkage of cementitious grout.
▪ Reduce W / C ratio while producing grout that easily placed or pumped.
▪ Improved all the mechanical properties.
▪ Low permeability ensuring durability.
▪ Non-toxic and does not contain any harmful ingredients.
▪ High early and ultimate strengths.
▪ Chloride and nitrate free.
▪ High bond strength to concrete and steel.
▪ Formulated for the Middle East Climates.
Appearance Grey brownish free flowing powder
Chloride Content Nil
Specific Gravity @20 C (wet) 1.80.
Setting Times @ 20 C No effect at the recommended dosage
Compatibility It is compatible with all types of Portland
cement including Sulphate Resisting Cement.
It is not compatible with High Alumina Cement.
Expansion Behavior Expansion will start after mixing with 15-
minutes and will be finished before initial setting
time is achieved (about 120 minutes)
Unrestrained (free) expansion will be 2 %
Compressive strength Following Table shows the results for sample
carried out in laboratory:
Mix Compressive Strength (N / mm2
Neat cement (Control) 28
Neat cement + JAZEGROUT AID 38
1: 1 Cement / sand grout (Control) 22
1: 1 Cement / sand grout + JAZEGROUT AID 45
JAZEGROUT AID is used as an admixture to produce non-shrink and high flow grout in a rate of
one – Kg per 50 – Kg cement. As a guide:
OPC Sand: 0 – 5 mm Water JAZEGROUT AID Yield
50-Kg Nil 22-liters 1-Kg 36 liters
50-Kg 50-Kg 24-liters 1-Kg 58-Liters
50-Kg 100-Kg 26-liters 1-Kg 80-liters
Gradually add JAZEGROUT AID to the Portland cement ( add sand if required)
Mix continuously till homogenous powder free from lump is achieved.
Add the exact amount of water into clean vessel and gradually add the powder while mixing,
continue mixing till homogeneity. DO NOT RETEPMER to restore workability.
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZEGROUT AID is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use. For
Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil, mix with plenty amount of sand, then
burry it in landfill in accordance with the National regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap.