JAZEPOXY – 311
2-Component, Non-sag, High performance Epoxy Resin-based Adhesive
and Anchoring Agent
JAZEPOXY – 311 is 2-component, Non-shrink, Non-sag, corrosion resistant, High performance,
Epoxy-resin-based adhesive and anchoring agent. It is formulated to be used as anchoring
agent and multipurpose adhesive which has an excellent adhesion to concrete (damp or dry),
steel, and masonry substrates. It is based on selected epoxy resins, curing agents and selected
hard aggregate to provide high mechanical properties and excellent chemical resistance and
corrosion resistance propertied.
JAZEPOXY – 311 is formulated to be used as non-shrink, high strength, excellent adhesion,
corrosion resistance anchoring & adhesive agent in:
▪ Precast panels and precast villas
▪ Anchoring bolts & rods onto concrete, rocks, and masonry.
▪ Structural bonding of strengthening materials such as carbon fibers and steel plates.
▪ Filling bolt pockets (horizontal, vertical and overhead).
▪ Sealing and protecting cracks.
▪ Concrete repairs: walls, ceilings and floor.
▪ Structural adhesive for pre-cast elements
▪ Multipurpose adhesive for concrete, stone, steel & iron, ceramics, marble, aluminum,
and woodchips boards, wood, polyester, etc.
JAZEPOXY – 311
▪ Easy to mix and to apply.
▪ Non-sag: can be applied onto horizontal, vertical & overhead surfaces.
▪ Can be applied on both dry and damp substrates
▪ Non-shrink curing.
▪ Chemical resistant.
▪ Corrosion –resistant.
▪ High strength and mechanical properties.
▪ Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
▪ Excellent impact & abrasion resistance.
▪ Formulated for the Middle East Climates
Appearance Non-sag grey Paste-like liquid (mixed materials)
Specific Gravity @20 C 1.65 ± 0.05 (mixed materials)
Chemical Resistance It resists most of common reagents, sea water,
corrosive salts, inorganic and organic acids,
alkalis, petrol, oil, kerosene, etc.
Mix Ratio: Component A: Component B = 4 : 1 by weight.
Compressive Strength (ASTM D-695) 90 N / mm2
Flexural Strength (ASTM D-) 35 N / mm2
Tensile Strength (ASTM D-638) 20 N / mm2
Bond Strength to Concrete (ASTM C- 882) 3 N / mm2
Bond Strength to steel 15 N / mm2
Water Absorption (ASTM D-570) 0.01 %
Coefficient of thermal expansion (ASTM C-580) 40 x 10-6 mm/mm per C
Flash Point > 150 C
Pot-life @ 25 C 45 minutes
Modulus of Elasticity > 4300 N / mm2
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZEPOXY – 311 is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil, re-use it if possible or mix each
component (A and B) and after hardening burry it in landfill.
▪ Splashes on skin will be removed then wash with water and soap.