JAZEPUTTY – EP is 2-component, solvent-free (100 % solid), non-shrink, non-sag, corrosion
resistant, high performance, epoxy-resin-based putty. It is formulated to be used as non-shrink,
high strength, chemical & abrasion resistant, non-sag waterproofing fairing & cosmetic epoxy
mortar. After mixing and application, it provides pate like consistency putty which has an
excellent adhesion to concrete (damp or dry), steel, and masonry substrates. It is based on
selected epoxy resins, curing agents and selected hard aggregate to provide high mechanical
properties and excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance propertied.
JAZEPUTTY-EP is formulated to be used as non-shrink, high strength, non-sag, chemical &
abrasion resistant and waterproofing epoxy putty & fairing & cosmetic mortar in:
▪ Pore sealer & honeycombing and fishing coat upon mineral horizontal and vertical &
▪ As fairing & cosmetic coat to repair any surface defects.
▪ On grade and below grade upon concrete and mortar.
▪ Levelling mortar preparatory to concrete to receive another protective coating.
▪ Waterproofing & weatherproofing fairing & cosmetic render up to 3-mm.
▪ Where exceptional chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required.
▪ To provide a uniform surfaces free from defects over repaired areas.
▪ Structural adhesive for pre-cast elements
▪ Multipurpose adhesive for concrete, stone, st
▪ Easy to apply by suitable brush or roller.
▪ Excellent adhesion to sound masonry substrates: porous and non-porous.
▪ Does not support the growth of bacteria.
▪ Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
▪ Enables the cement-based substrates to breathe while waterproofing.
▪ Elastomeric with excellent elongation and recovery properties.
▪ Decorative and improves the surface appearance.
▪ Non-toxic, approved to be in contact with drinking water.
▪ Protects against waterborne salts (e.g. chlorides, Sulphate, etc.), atmospheric gases
and carbonation (1.8 mm of the cured film is equivalent to 150 mm of concrete)
▪ UV resistant
▪ Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, oxygen and water.
▪ Dirt pick-up resistance.
Appearance Brushable consistency.
Specific Gravity @20 C 1.4
Solid Content 65 % by weight
Application temperature 5 – 50 C.
Time between recoating 4 – 6-hours.
Tensile Strength 2 N/ mm2
Water Vapour Diffusion resistance SD 0.11 m @ 400 DFT
Elongation (ASTM D-412) 550 – 600 %
Initial Surface Absorption (ISAT, BS 1881 Part 5) > 95 reduction against control
Carbon Dioxide Diffusion resistance
Equivalent thickness of air: Initial > 90 meters
After 2000 hours QUV > 90 meters
Crack- bridging 1.5-mm @ 400- DFT
Coverage 0.25 Kg / m2 per coat (3.5 m2
For the JAZEGARD SN 70, coverage is
about 12.5 – 13 m2
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZECOAT – AR is non-toxic, non-hazardous during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil. Mix with plenty amount of sand
before this to comply with the local regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap.