Synthetic Emulsion, Poly Vinyl Acetate, High Solids and high
concentrated, High Hydrolysis – resistant, Cement & Concrete Modifier
and Bonding Agent
JCCBOND is a blend of synthetic emulsion, fine particle size, Poly vinylacetate, high
concentrated, high performance cement & concrete modifying agent. It is formulated to improve
workability & flow properties and reduce W / C ratio enabling more improvement of physical and
mechanical properties. It has an excellent adhesion to aged concrete. It resists the hydrolysis
after hardening and can be used for external & interior applications. It can be used as a primer
for the aged and freshly laid concrete.
JCCBOND is formulated to improve waterproofing properties, tensile, flexural, adhesion &
cohesion and curing properties while reducing shrinkage, bleeding, and cracks of cement –
based compositions. So, it is suitable for:
▪ Protection of concrete substrate against carbonation.
▪ Protection of concrete against water & water soluble salts and atmospheric gases.
▪ Waterproof repairing & patching mortars.
▪ Waterproofing renders and abrasion resistant lining.
▪ Floor screed and toppings.
▪ Cement-based adhesives such as ceramic tiles adhesive & grouting.
▪ Waterproof masonry mortars
▪ Corrosion resistance for steel reinforcement.
▪ Excellent bond & adhesion.
▪ Improved chemical resistance.
▪ Improved resistance to cracking.
▪ Excellent waterproofing properties.
▪ Improved durability.
▪ Eliminates shrinkage and bleeding.
▪ Improves all physical and mechanical properties allowing to thin applications.
▪ Improved protection of background concrete against carbonation.
▪ It does not re-emulsify in the presence of water and in alkaline medium.
▪ Improved elasticity.
▪ Freeze-thaw stable.
▪ Improved abrasion resistance.
▪ Reduced W/C ratio and improved workability.
▪ Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
Appearance White milky liquid.
Specific Gravity @20 C 1.01 ± 0.05
pH value 7 – 8
Mechanical Properties The use of JAZELATEX with the mixing
water improves all mechanical properties of that mixes. The control mix consists of
OPC and sand in a ratio: 1:3 and W/C = 0.4 while JAZELATEX mix consists of the
same OPC / sand ratio but the mixing water is contains JAZELATEX in ratio 10 liters /
50 Kg cement and W/C ratio is 0.29. The following are the results after 28-days:
Property Control Mix JAZELATEX Mix
Compressive strength (N / mm2
) 28 40
Tensile Strength (N / mm2
) 3 5.50
Flexural Strength (N / mm2
) 6 12
Shrinkage during cure (%) 6 0.02
Adhesion Bond (N / mm2
) 3 25
Resistance to water vapour pressure
30-m head Excellent
Chemical resistance It resists diluted acids, alkalis, diluted
sugar solution, diluted lactic acid, etc.
Coverage It will be illustrated in applications
Health and Safety
Health & Safety
▪ JAZELATEX is water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic and non-hazardous
during handling, storage and use.
▪ For Ecology: Do not dispose directly to water or soil. Mix with plenty amount of
sand before this to comply with the local regulations.
▪ Splashes on skin will be washed with water and soap